Mar 31, 2006

Torremolinos (Costa Del Sol)

Torremolinos is one of the city in Costa Del Sol where it's known as a resort beach. Unfortunately, it was cold and rained when we were there...:( Our first week was such a beautiful weather but once we got here, clouds showed up. Oh well, that's alright.
We partied crazy though!!! Most of our tour members went out to a club but later at night, we split up and few of us went to a different club. We met some local people there and they took us to a club where lots of local people go. OMG, we were so drunk... but it was sooooo fun!!! It was a crazy night, right? Greg, Brooke, Nadia and Sarah. Oh, I don't wanna think about how sick we were the next day... I had a terrible terrible headache and everyone looked like ...shit. haha. Here are some of our drunk photos!












Oh, yeah. one bad thing happend to me here. I had my money stolen... and I think I know who it is. My mom advised me "don't trust nice & friendly people." before I left to Spain. yeah, she's my mom. She was right. A lot of my friends say to me too. "Mayu, you trust or think people nice too easily" and yes, this was the result. I don't know why but I tend to think that if people were kind, they are nice, good people.... I know, that's dangerous. but luckly, it was only my cash that was stolen. I had my purse, credit card, passport etc. Money is just money, thank god I was safe. Don't trust kind people too easily!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now come on Mayu, we didn't look that bad the next morning, well, afternoon anyway. As I recall we were the only ones that managed a repeat performance and went out again the next night as well!

Party hard,

-Greg.