Mar 8, 2006

almost spring but still winter!

I finally did something "winter" recently.
SNOWBOARD!! I've tried it a few times 3 years ago but didn't remember anything...
well, I was able to snowboard (a little) but at the same time, I fell down a lot. I mean A LOT.
So, after a few hours my butt hurt, my knees hurt, and I also got a headache (I didn't hit my head but since I fell too much, it shook my head a lot...)
I also went to Onsen (hot spring) after that. It felt soooo good. taking a bath under the moonlight and stars was very nice. This is one of the thing I love about Japan.

Ahhh, my whole body is sore now... :(






my foot prints:)

3 comments:

Maffie said...

Hi, ☆Mayu☆! So, you went snowboarding! Fun but difficult, huh? I’ve tried it a few times and I also fell down A LOT :( But I enjoyed it! I like your pictures, especially the one showing your foot prints! That’s cute~ Let’s have fun until we start working!

Anonymous said...

Snowboarding !!
how does it like? I have never tried it before..i guess it must be fun!
Why doesnt australia snow?!
@_@

Akio said...

Nice pictures! (^_^)