Mar 29, 2006

Finally Graduation!!!!


Guess what, I finally got the graduation certificate!!! Yeah!!!! I am so happy now:) I knew I could graduate but still if you haven't got the evidence, I'm sure you all will be a little worried. At least I was. Plus, I didn't attend the graduation ceremony (because I was in Spain... I know, sorry mom & dad) and if, IF I couldn't graduate because of some kind of accident or something, I can't do anything because I was in Spain!! If I had failed, then I have to think about my next future, which I will probably apply for the Univ again for one more term to graduate and I can't do all these paper work if I'm in Spain! And if I failed, I will have to cancel my job which is really nice and that will definately ruin my life! I didn't show this fear outside, but inside I was scared. I am relieved now!

3 comments:

California Kayaker Magazine said...

おめでとうございます!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
I probably made you scared by telling my story...:)
Anyways, we both could graduate!!
Gotta celebrate!!!

☆Mayu☆  said...

Thanks guys!
yeah, Kimiko. you were in a big trouble. glad that everything turned out well.
and yes! we have to celebrate! let's meet sometime soon:)