Mar 28, 2006

☆Spain Trip from March 8th-26th☆

I am back now!! for those of you who didn't know where I was, I was in Spain!!!
Yes, the country of passion, flamenco, fiesta, bull fight, soccer, Gaudi, Piccaso, Iberico Ham and olives. I wasn't gonna go travelling for a while cause I just went to Paris in Dec. but since I will be start working in Japanese company and won't be able to have long holidays for a while, I had to go. I decided my trip a week before my departure (I'm always like this...). Why Spain? cause I always wanted to visit Spain and heard that it's very exciting! But at the same time, everyone told me that Spain is dangerous and have to be careful. There's a reputation that Spain is the most dangerous place in Europe. So I was very scared and nervous and thought if I should go somewhere else. From my experience, Spain is not that bad. If you don't go into a small street at night, it's fine. Yes, of course you have to be careful but that is everywhere. Anywhere you go, you have to protect your self, right?

I went alone to Barcelona but after that I joined a tour which goes around Spain and Portugal. This tour was consisted of people from all around the world (Australians, Americans, Canadians, Japanese, British) and let me tell you, they were awesome! I had a GREAT GREAT time with them. Some of them were couples but most were travelling on their own so we all travelled together, partied together, oh it was so much fun. We partied a lot. I mean A LOT! I remember drinking everyday (mostly Sangria and wine) and clubbing almost every other day for 2 weeks. Yes, it was crazy.

From now on, I will write about each city I visited on my trip. I visited 9 cities total. Hope this will be interesting to everyone!

No comments: