Dec 28, 2007

Family Party












I went to my dad's family party yesterday. It was held in Takanawa Prince Hotel in Tokyo, very nice place. There were about 3,000 people attending, everyone was chatting, drinking, eating, singing all kind of things.

I was introduced to many of my father's staff and everyone told me that my father is a hard worker, very strict person. He did a speach at the end and it was fantastic. I think it moved many people's heart and I even saw some tears in his eyes. It was a very hard year for my father and all of the staff but finally it succeded. I had few people telling me that they quit the former company and came to this company because of my dad. "Without him, I wouldn't be here.", one said.
Everyone respected him and I was very proud of being his daughter.

6 comments:

California Kayaker Magazine said...

Those were very nice comments that were said about your dad.

Anonymous said...

Woa what a shiny party... your dad must be rich O.O

By the way where did you learn to speak english so well? pretty unusual for a japanese ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog. I've read all your past entries. It's interesting watching your life unfold. Congratulations on the job and apartment. I'm so impressed at all the places you've visted! It's amazing! I haven't been anywhere but plan to visit Japan soon!
Hope you have a wonderful 2008!!

☆Mayu☆  said...

Lycan and Sassy,

thanks for visiting my blog and the comment~!
Currently i'm on a biz trip to US so I'll update more about my life when I get back.
Please visit again:)
BTW, where are you guys from?

Mayu

Anonymous said...

Hi ^^

I´m really happy i finally found a blog by a Japanese person in english...
most other blogs about living in Japan are written by geijins who teach english ^^

I´m planning on going to Japan for a year while im still a Student

I´m from Germany btw :>

Anonymous said...

I'm in the US. In Louisiana to be exact. Looking forward to reading more. Have a good business trip!