Dec 28, 2007

Atami Onsen

It's almost holiday and I went to Atami Onsen (2hours from Tokyo) with my good friends.

It was veeeeery nice. Good food, good onsen(Japanese style hot spring) , and what more, good friends. I've never been to Osen with a girlfriend, but actually I enjoyed it a lot. With girls, you can talk and stay in the osen for a long time (usually guys get tired easily) and enjoy the atmosphere from your heart.
The fireworks we saw was awsome! It went up right infront of us so we had to look up to see them.


When I'm in Osen, I'm always happy to be Japanese.
Enjoy the pictures!








1 comment:

feridun said...

Looks very refreshing... I like the view of the onsen place...

Is this place indivual place where you bath? Does each room has own onsen??

Also you guys took very proffesioan looking pictures in the onsen area... You guys seem enjoying the moment..