Nov 22, 2005

Good wine and cheeze


Good wine and delicious cheeze... those are the best.

Today, I went to this wine bar. It's true that good wine won't make you drunk. It was after a couple drinks that we went there but I could drink more! Usually I start to feel good after 2 glasses of wine but hey, I drank 3 more. Wow... and I don't feel dizzy nor drunk. I enjoyed the taste of wine and cheeze. hmmm, those were good:)


I used to only be able to drink sweet white wine but these days I can drink dry white or even red. I'm beginning to learn the taste:) I had this year's Beaujolais Nouveau the other day. It that was okay, I mean, not the best though. I prefer others. I don't know why everyone's so excited about Beaujolais Nouveau this time of the year when it opens. Is it like that in other countries too? or is it just Japanese that crazy about anything french.

おいしいワインとチーズ、これがあるとほんと幸せな気分☆

2 comments:

Akio said...

nice post :) I don't understand why red wine is usually served chilled in many restaurants in Japan...

☆Mayu☆  said...

akio,
thanks for your comment!
really? they serve chilled red wine? I usually get room temperture wine i think...