Nov 1, 2005

Thank you everyone!!! leaving soon....

It's my last day in the U.S... I was away from Japan for 1 month visiting Seattle and Chicago. I thought I'll write about my trip when I'm back in Japan but decided to do it today cause I don't wanna sleep tonight... I wanna be tired and sleepy tomorrow so that I can sleep in the plane. 11 hours flight from Chicago. Man, that is too long...:(

Anyway, I had so much fun!! Thanks to those who spent time with me and made my trip enjoyable.
Aura & Tessa; you are the most wonderful and warmhearted family! Dima; thank you so much for everything! Nice ride too:) Tatsuro; It was surprising that we were in the same apt. building! I wish you the best for your future career. Astri, Kristi & Kei; happy to see you again and hope to see you in Japan next time! Jeff & Dave; I had fun playing pool and drinking that night! hope I didn't do anything when I was drunk.lol Kazui & John; nice meeting you and it was fun talking with you guys:o) Toshiko; we are the party girls! Shari, Sean & Cody; I enjoyed staying with you and the Alki beach view. Thank you for all of your kindness and the blanket!! Tomoko; enjoy rest of your Seattle life! Tina & Naomi; nice to see you again! Good luck with your job. Keith, Amanda, Mike, Carl, Ayami, Bernard, Jun & Maura; Nice to meet you all!! We had fun together:) Coco; I appreciate so much for letting me rent your studio for 2 weeks. It was very comfortable. Aki & Mike; Thank you for everything in Chicago. Too bad I caught I cold the whole time. Good luck with your studies and stay happy:) Thank you soooo much EVERYONE!!! Those of you who are coming to Japan this winter, looking forward to seeing you all soon! I'll show you around and let's have fun:) Others, I'm sure we'll see each other again. You can come to Japan and visit me, or I'll definately visit Seattle again sometime. I love Seattle!! It's my favorite city. so, Keep in Touch!!!

I promised myself that I'll do my graduation thesis during my stay in Seattle. Since I had 3 weeks, I thought I'll have time to do this. I DID do it a little but not much as I wanted to... I went to the Seattle public library a few times, checked out books and did some data search. Not much progress though:( Once I get back to Japan, I need to do this seriously. I only have about 1 month and I haven't even start writing it!! I was just reading books as much as I can to clear my idea and organize the layout. AHHH~!! well, so what? I should do things that I can only do at that time (in this case, life in Seattle) I enjoyed!! I would regret if I was studying instead of meeting people or see the city. Life is short and you only live once! Do what you gotta do but also, do what you wanna do:) Right guys?

Well, back to the real world, real life from the day after tomorrow.
Wish me luck guys!

P.S. I'll update the pics I took in this trip later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mayu!! I'm glad you had fun during your stay! And I'm so glad we managed to catch up (even a little!) =)

Take good care of yourself and hope you get well soon! and good luck with your paper!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have fun! Have a safe flight home and good luck with your report. ^^

☆Mayu☆  said...

Astri, Krystal,
thanks for cheering me up!! I started doing my thesis the next day i came back!