Aug 22, 2005

Family

Haven't written this for a while... What was i doing...?

Well, after i came back from Tokyo I went on a trip to the most southern part of Japan's main island called "Kushimoto" with my family. We really haven't spend this much time all of my family members together for a long time. 'cause I was in the U.S. last year and I lived alone in Kyoto before that. It really is nice to be with your family. You never know how impartant your family is till you live apart. I really appreciate my mom and dad for understanding me and letting me do what I want. They trust me (i'm sure) and support me. There are many people in the world who can't do what they want to because of their parents opposition or other restraints. I know some of my friends like that...

During our vacation, we did tennis (my dad beat me but i did better than my sister), cycling (soooo hot and tiring since we went up the big hill!) , went into a hot spring and ate fresh sushi.
We had a great time:)


above: typical Japan's landscape


above: my cute sister

う~ん、ご無沙汰です。最近書いてなかった。

 東京から帰ってきてから、2泊3日で家族旅行行ってきました。本州最南端「串本」へ。久しぶりの家族全員そろっての旅行。去年は私が留学でいなく、その前は京都に一人暮らししてたからなかなか行けなくて。。でもやっぱ家族っていいなぁってしみじみ思いました。離れてみてその大切さが初めてわかる気がする。
 両親には本当に感謝している。いつもいつも好きなことやらせてもらって。特に父はいつもどんと構えていて、何事にも寛大だ。私を信頼し(だと思う)、支えてくれてる両親、ありがとう。世の中には親の反対で自分のやりたいことができずにいる人もいるのに。私は本当に恵まれ、幸せだと思います。

旅行中はテニスしたり、自転車したり、温泉入ったり、おいしい新鮮な魚食べたり。とてもいい時を過ごせました☆

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you lived lived alone? I'm so jealous! My parents don't trust me enough to let me do that (I'm sure), though I basically live alone anyway. My mom freaks out whenever I even talk about getting my own place. o.O

But it sounds like you've had fun and that's good! ^^ I love the pictures too, that place looks really fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I said lived twice...ignore that. Too much studying today...

☆Mayu☆  said...

Hey, krystal

yeah, i lived alone for 2 years in kyoto since my uni was there. but now i came back in my hometown since i don't need to go to school that often (cause it's my final year and i already have most credits).
so where do you live now??

☆Mayu☆  said...

Thanks somebody that just lest a comment! (don't know the name)
I'm not that IT person but i'm doing my best:)

Anonymous said...

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I may be moving to Georgia with my family soon. So how was life in Kyoto?

Anonymous said...

Hi, long time no see. Agree. I agree with what you have said. Its very good that you appreciate your family. Somehow I think its really true that while you are growing up everyday, you appreciate your surroundings more and more, and that makes you a nicer and more thoughtful(?) person. I wish i could do more for my family...

☆Mayu☆  said...

Krystal,
life in kyoto was very good:) Kyoto is the most traditional city. many beautiful old architectures. and also, Kyoto is college city! many colleges are here so lots of fun to hang out. japanese food is the best here too:)

tzeman,
long time no see! how are you? yeah, you're absolutely right. you appreciate your surroundings more and more as you grow up. You're not with your family? then call them and say hi! i'm sure they miss you.

Maffie said...

I am glad to know you had a great time with your family. Yah, I understand what you are saying. To live by yourself makes you realize how important your family is. Is it? I feel the same way.

I hope to see you soon. Talk to you later!