Jul 10, 2009

Work, work work...

I haven't written anything about my life recently... Maybe because I didn't feel like writting, not many good news these days.

I've been stressful with my work since we entered 2009. One reason is because I'm feeling too much responsibility for my work and second is I feel difficulties dealing with one of my biggest client...

It's been almost 2 years since I joined this company, and I became to understand my company, job, my boss etc just recently. Since we are very small company, there's no one to teach you, you have to study, research, think and act yourself. That is interesting until they put you under too much pressure. Recently, I feel pressure towards me is more than my ability. If I can make an excuse, there's no one to teach, no past experience, so I have to figure out all by myself. In those cases, if they put me under pressure, I can't do anything... I'm too scard to do something. If they are gonna ask me for responsibility, I want more education, experience, someone to teach me, lead me.

This is one of the biggest differnce between big companies and small companies. In big company, they give you lots of opportunities to develop yourself. In small company, you have to figure out yourself. This is good and bad. Just studying and not putting into practice is meaning less ( I know many end up like this), however, you can't develop yourself unless you have the ability.
I quit my former company because the organization was too big that I couldn't do what I wanted to do, and now I'm doing what I dreamt of but asking for education like big companies... I guess humans desire for what they don't have. Such an ironic thing...

Anyway, hope my work situation will be bright. At least I like my company and like my boss, co-workers a lot. There's no one that I don't like in my company. Everyone is nice so work enviroment is very comfortable.

Only half year left until 2010... Time past so quickly...