Jul 23, 2009

Solar Eclipse -7.22.2009-


I could see the solor eclipse in Hong Kong.!! well, actually at the border of Hong Kong and Shenzhen (China side).

I had a meeting on the 22nd with a customer in China, so I knew I do not have a chance to see the this fantastic event.
Around 9 am, I was on the train to Shenzhen, desparately wanting to see the sun. After arriving and got on a car that came to pick me up, I had a chance to look up in the sun (usually people say you cannot see the sun in Shenzhen because of polution). I didn't have any protection film or something to see the solor eclipce, however, luckily from the car window shade and a little bit of cloud, I could see the sun covered by the moon!!! It was phenomenal...

I was sooooo happy. I really really wanted to see this once-in-your-lifetime-event, and since I was giving up on that, I was even more happy.

I could take some pictures too. It's not a good shot but not bad for someone who happened to carry a camera and took in a hurry, huh?



1 comment:

iaahh said...

Nice blog! :D