Jul 18, 2009

Trip To Singapore

It's been 1 year since my last trip to Singapore.
Exactly 1 year ago, I was here to start my first business in Singapore. This year, came to meet this company again to give feedback and also discuss our future business plan. Met other companies as well to see if there is any other business opportunities.
What's difficult is that since Singapore market is very small (population around 4 million), having several partners will cause confusion and conflict. Therefore, we are researching the one who will be our best partner. Well, I guess you never know who is the "best", so I would say "better" business partner. This is always my biggest topic to consider.

Anyway, I met my good friend, who we sometimes discuss about work, love and marrige and he advised me this one phrase "to be successful, is to be ready when opportunities come". This is absolutely right.
I would also like to add "to be successful, you need to have the courage to jump in to that chance & change". I've seen so many people who doesn't have the courage to act and missed their chances.

Below is the picture from the boat ride on Singapore river.
I really like this city. Clean, organized, lots of nature, good food, and what's more, it is English speaking country. I feel comfortable wherever I go:) Enjoyed my biz trip this time!




1 comment:

silla said...

Cool pictures. Pictures in the dark is always nice