Oct 13, 2007

Moving

I just moved to a new place and I'm so sick of doing things to make my room. I had to buy bed, frige, microwave, washing mashine, desk, chair, TV table, kitchen stuff, toilet stuff, curtains, and many other small things. Also, I had to have Internet connection, have electricity, gas, water etc. Gosh, it takes time and I have to carry heavy things, have to clean up, and the worst is that I have to wait for the delivery to come which you don't know when, so you have to stay at home for 3 hours just waiting. plus, it takes 1 week to come so untill then, I don't have them. Today, I bought dest and a chair so it'll come next weekend. I still have many things I need...
It's not just stress but it cost a lot!! ahhhh...

well, fun things is that I can make my own room in my own taste. My room is basically white, cream white and dark brown color with a little bit of red. My bathroom is mostly pink. looks nice!

1 comment:

P said...

Ah.. the pink bathroom might prevent a boyfriend from staying too long though ..-___-

One more step towards independance and adulthood: being responsible for you own flat.
One more step in life ^__^

P-A
http://devrouze.blogspot.com