Oct 28, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

This weekend was a Halloween party!

I thought I was too old to dress up but hell no! There were so many people (young and old, japanese and foreigners) in the street dresse up in costumes that we wanted to wear something also.
We were planning to go home but bought this dress at 12am midnight and went out partying.
I can't believe I walked down the street in a China dress! but since surroundings were much more crazy it wasn't embarrassing at all.

Happy Halloween everyone (^^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween! Great dress, hope you had fun. Looking forward to it here in the States, favorite time of year.
Mike

Anonymous said...

まゆ、久しぶり!
日本に帰ってきてたんだね♪
おかえりー☆

そして、東京に就職するんだね。
かなり、もうしっかり働いてるようだね。

大阪に帰ってくるときは、また教えてねー!
けいこ

Anonymous said...

Hi Mayu,

Nice blog. Thanks for linking to my blog.

Moody

☆Mayu☆  said...

thanks for your comment guys!!