Oct 16, 2006

日本で一番古いワインバー The oldest wine bar in Japan


My good friend who used to study in Paris and loves wine and cheese took me to Japan's oldest wine bar which was in Ginza, Tokyo. Ginza is one of the most expensive places in Japan. The bar was downstairs and had very nice atmosphere. Antique-ish red sofa and lamps, bar counter, and petit old japanese man. We had a nice bottle of wine (I forgot to take picture) with ham and cheese. I love wine and cheese but don't know much about it. On the other hand, my friend loves wine and cheese and do know about them so she chose everything. Good choise, girl! It reminded of our days in Paris, that was so much fun.
it has been a long time since we met last time so we had many many things to catch up. You know, *girls talk* is endless.

Drinking nice wine or eating nice dinner is of course good, but the most important thing is, who you drink&eat with. Who you're with makes a lot difference. If you are eating with someone you don't like, then the food doesn't taste good either even if it was the best food.
"Good food with good people" That's one of the happiest time, right?

Picture taken at "Wine Bar GINZA"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey mayu!!
Glad you liked that bar!
It was really fun talking with you and drinking good wine with you. It reminded me of the days in Paris.
Oh yes, actually I went there again this week. Do you remember the guy who served us? He is quitting that bar and opening his own in Akasaka! So next time, we should go there, girl!

Anonymous said...

Oops, I mistyped my name.
It's me, haruko, mayu!