Oct 23, 2006

5 Star☆


I met up my friends from high school yesterday. We all live close but haven't met for a long long time. probably about an year. It's so nice to see friends from old school days. Talking about how much fun we had together and laughing at the crazy things we did, make you return to your youth. Remembering the pure heart we used to have. (I still have though! i hope...)

We are 5 member group and surprisingly, we are totally different in every way. Personallity, how we dress, looks, interests, work etc. Everything's different. Walking down the street, some people might wonder why we are together. Probably the only common thing is the fact that we went to the same high school, same class.

We're like a 5 star☆ We are all facing different directions but somehow stay connected. Funny but that's how we are. Usually, somone brings up the topic, "hey, we haven't seen each other recently. let's meet up!"(this time it was me) and we schedule for the next meeting. One is living in Chicago, so it was only 4 of us. We miss you, Aki! We'll definately meet when you come back:)

Picture taken at "diner's eve" in Osaka.

3 comments:

feridun said...

It is great that you never loose contact with your friends Mayu. I am happy for you.

Why you put this picture? It is little bit cut and not so clear? You should have put a picture with 5 star friends together.

Wish you nice days.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh hun, I really DO miss you guys. Who knew we were going to be life time friends when we first met? Yes, You, Eri, Saori, Emi and Me are 5 stars;)Now that we all have totally different lives, but I know we'll keep in touch somehow and see each other being wrinkled up haha! It would be fabulous if 5 of us could get together when I come home this Christmas.

I'll send you e-mail later this week k?
Miss you tons my love, muah!

☆Mayu☆  said...

feridun,
i took the photo like that on purpose. First, I didn't want to put my friend's face in public and also my purpose was to show the restaurant.

aki,
will be waiting for ur message! and this christmas!