Jul 6, 2006

Rainbow

it's midnight. I'm very tired and need to wake up very early tomorrow but I can't sleep...
So tired but the more I think that I need to sleep, the more I can't...:(

Maybe I'm thinking too much. don't know what I'm worried about but so many things are going through my mind. about future, work, love, life... everything. Not that I have problems or something but I guess I've been sentimental these days.

oh, today on my way home, I saw a rainbow! This saved my day. it was such a stressful day but this rainbow made me happy. so I took out my cell and took a pic. even this little thing can make me happy:)

Ok, I should try to sleep now.
TGIF! one more day and it's weekend!!

5 comments:

Yoshi said...

Hi, it's been long time.
well lot of thing happened to you, and experienced a lot. well that's good. the time you spend to practice is never wasted. learn as much as you can! This is my "motto" 「life is 10% of what happened to you", 90% of how you respond it」Be positive! that what I thought while I was hospitalized.
oh one more, Be healthy, that's most important!

feridun said...

What is it up with you girl... I think the problem is about summer. When the summer is coming some people gets changing in their psyche.

But don't be....

Don't worry
Be happy

As famous jazzist sing....

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»