Jul 23, 2006

Hanabi festival~!

I went to this private beach party held in Ashiya city.
It was the day when there were hanabi(fireworks) festival so we could see the fireworks right in front of us and it was nice:) Only the invited people can go and my friend had the pass so I could go with him:)
The host was the company who owns clubs, organise party and event. Lots of people from different business field, many beautiful girls, nice food and drinks for free... wow, it was gorgeous. we got there a bit late so most of the entertainment was over though...:(



It's been raining terribly all over Japan. about 15 people died because of the heavy rain and landslide. and still raining... Unbelievable.

where is the summer??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashiya Hanabi Taikai...*sigh*
Somewhat it reminded me of "chobo", remember him? I liked "pineapple" at the time, and you and chobo were an item.
Good old memories;)
I didn't really care about high school back then, but now I really miss it, all the fun stuff we did together.
I'm so glad you came into my life as the bestest friend:)

This summer sorta sucks in Chciago as well. Crazy weather...
You should watch "Inconvenient Truth" by Al Gore. It's about global warming...it really hits you like what we have to face.

luv ya tons muah!

feridun said...

You can get the "Inconvenient Truth" from here.

☆Mayu☆  said...

Aki,
haha!! "chobo" of course i remember him! wow, havent heard that nick name for ages... good old memories. and yes "pine".
I am so glad that I met you too!! it's so interesting how are life turned out though. did you ever think you'll be living in chicago??
I know for sure that no matter wherever on earth we will be, whatever we will become, we'll be friends forever~!!

feridun,
thanks for the info!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.