Mar 9, 2008

First Experience!

I tried Shee-sya first time in my life. I've never EVER smoked (cigaritte) in my life, I just hate it!! I can't believe I tried it but I have to admit, it tasted soooo good. I had the apple-mint flavor. My friend told me that it is not as bad as the cigaritte because it goes through water which filters the nicotine, but is this really true?? Can someone tell me the truth with official information? Cause if it is true, I might wanna do it often. I went to the bar in Shibuya and my friend told me that there's not many places that you can smoke shee-sya in Tokyo. Only few places. It's quite surprising cause in Tokyo, there's everything, nothing that you cannot find in Tokyo.I heard there's lots in London and other europian countries, of course in Middle East, and also in South East Asia where the Western go and have party.

Anyway, just wanted to share my exciting experience!

2 comments:

California Kayaker Magazine said...

Even if it is not as bad a cigarettes, that doesn't mean it is not bad for you.

feridun said...

Hi Mayu,

Where was this place? I was searching it actually.

Last time when I was in Turkey last January I wanted bring with me, but instead I brought a KILIM.. for health reasons.. Actually, when you don't do it everyday then it is ok I guess... I also like the smell of it.. even without smoking it...
We used to smoke it by my persian friend very often. Also we were bringing to Sammamish lake and making tent and smoking there.. I felt like arabian prince...:)
I miss there and then...