Sep 22, 2007

New Job

Finally, I've decided my way.
I was looking for a job and it's not difficult to get a job if you don't choose.
But to find the one that you want to do (and most likely you don't know what you wanna do exactly), was difficult.
Changing job is kinda like deciding your life. Especially in Japanese society. You can say that your private life depend on your job, company, industry, boss etc.

This time I've decided to work in a very small company. Very opposite from the previous company. Let's see which is better for me, big organization or small organization. It looks interesting though. I'm gonna be doing national and international sales. They've just launched their product internationally so I get to participate in un-established business. I don't know anything about sales but I think I can do it ;) I think "sales" is more of a people-to-people relationship.

Also, I'm excited about my new life in Tokyo! I found a very nice place near Tokyo tower. Finally I can have my own castle! I love organizing rooms and deciding bed, chair, curtain... make it in my style.

I'm gonna work hard and play hard to enjoy my life!

8 comments:

California Kayaker Magazine said...

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Anonymous said...

Omedetou!

I hope that this is what you were looking for, good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi

It was fun reading your blog! I'm always intrigue with Japanese culture and food, but reading your blog, I think I got more than what I expected. Reading your travel story was really refreshing.
One Live, Live It! 100% agree with it

Feny
Singapore

Unknown said...

Welcome to Tokyo ans hav a fun with your new worlplace!

☆Mayu☆  said...

Thank you everyone!
I'll let you know how I'm doing once I get used to it;)

feridun said...

Good luck Mayu...
I hope you will like here in Tokyo...

Feridun
www.feridun.info

Astriiluu said...

Good luck Mayu-chan!

You took some amazing pictures from your trip. Really. It's great to see you captured the beauty of the places you went to so well. That way everytime you look at the pictures you can remember the places exactly like how you saw them =)

Show us pictures of your newly decorated place!

P said...

I think you are exactly right about "Sales": understanding that the person in front of you will get you a long way :) Your openness and international experience should definitely help!
Joining a smaller company will also give you the chance to "grow with the company".. quite a nice feeling :)

Once again: congrats! Let us know when you settle in this new job!

P-A

~~いつもいつでも元気~~
http://devrouze.blogspot.com/