Jul 19, 2010

Relaxing Holiday


It was a 3 days weekend in Japan and I went back to my family's place.

Playing piano, going to gym and swimming, going to cinema, seeing my grand parents... Things that I used to do in my spare time, things that I like to do but haven't done for a while because I didn't have time.

Busy.... that is just an excuse.
The past few months, I have been putting most of my time for work (work until late and sometimes even weekends). But I realised I need my own time. I need time to be alone, do things that I like to do, and to study. Before, I used to study or learn something for myself (ex. new language, read business books, cooking, belly dance) but I forgot about that now.

Time is limited so you need to make time, not wait until you will have time.
I will start doing things that I used to do.
*above photos: my neighborhood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you :) and great to see that you are taking a little time for yourself.
Will give you a call one of these days to catch up :)
P-A

☆Mayu☆  said...

P-A,

Thanks for your comment! haven't spoke to you for a while. How have you been?
Yeah, let's catch up sometime soon:)