Jan 4, 2007

Ocean and the Sky

I went to Miyako Island (one of the Island in Okinawa) on a New Years!

The ocean was one of the most beautiful ocean I've ever seen. I went with my family so wasn't romantic at all but wish to visit with my love someday!

The trip was fun but more than that, I enjoyed spending time with my family.
Once you're grown up, you spend less time together with your falmily, right? My dad is a very busy man, I'm not home most of the time (work and private), my sis is busy with school, studying and club activity... I think my mom was enjoying this trip the most.
I probably won't be able to spend time with my family from now on so will treasure those time we can be together. Family is forever a family, whether you like it or not. Appreciate before you regret.

P.S. Enjoy the pictures I took in Miyako Island!! beautiful, ne?










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!Miyako Island! It’s my desire!
Because all the triathletes have a longing for the “ALL JAPAN TRIATHLON MIYAKOJIMA”.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/latinobutequiero/26082342.html
http://www.miyako-net.ne.jp/~strong-e/index_eng.htm

But I enjoyed Izena Island (one of the Island in Okinawa) just on two months ago.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/latinobutequiero/23011111.html
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/latinobutequiero/23320635.html

Astriiluu said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooohhh I love clouds and those pictures of the clouds are amazing!!

☆Mayu☆  said...

latinobu,
how is your marathon going recently? still running a lot? I really respect you for your hard practices.
keep it up!

astri,
I know! that's one of my favorite!
so how are you doin?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ocean!!
did you dive over there?
Okinawa is one of famous places to dive!
Okinawa
Dahab
and where els...

☆Mayu☆  said...

no, I didn't dive. I wanted to but it was a little cold to swim and plus, i went with my family so no one didn't want to:(

Anonymous said...

You took some excellent pictures of Miyakojoma. I was an English teacher on Miyakojima from 1990-1993, and I miss it very much.
Darin