Apr 15, 2006

Great great people I met in Spain

Dear friends I met in Spain,

Thank you so so much for making my trip wonderful! I had a great great time with awesome people!
For those of you who were on the tour, I really enjoyed travelling with you all. It was my first time travelling alone so I was a bit nervous but everyone was friendly and fun to hang out. I'm so happy to meet you cool people! I miss those days we went party-ing and we all felt sick the next
day from drinking too much. Many people (including me) said we're not gonna drink that much but we kept drinking the next day... haha, that was fun. Thanks to our wonderful tour guide and bus driver, we saw many cities and experienced many things. My favorite city was Seville and Lisbon. I also enjoyed the Fado dinner. Which was your favorite??
Anyway, we are all spread out in different countries but that means we have friends all over the world! How cool is that?
Hope to see you guys somewhere again in the future!

Till then, Adios amigos!!!
























for more pics, see
http://spaces.msn.com/mayumayu1222/




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mayu!

It's your Contiki pal, Irene. Thanks for emailing me your website. I love your Plaza Mayor at nighttime pics! Why are they so much better than mine???

Good luck at your new job. Let us know what you end up doing there.

Anonymous said...

Oops - didn't mean to sign that as anonymous!